Category Archives: Law & Courts

November 23, 2017

Police: Illegal Alien MS-13 Gang Member Decapitated Man, Cut His Heart Out Inside ‘Sanctuary’ County

“The victim has been stabbed over one-hundred times, decapitated, dismembered, and his heart had been excised from his chest and thrown into the grave.”

Nearly a dozen members of the hyperviolent MS-13 street gang lured a man into a park and stabbed him over 100 times, cut his head off, and cut his heart out of his chest and threw it on the grave they buried him in, authorities say.

Law enforcement officials in North Carolina recently arrested Miguel “Timido” Angel Lopez-Abrego, 19, who was extradited to Montgomery County, Maryland, where he made his first court appearance on Wednesday.

According to court documents, another member of MS-13 identified Lopez-Abrego as being involved in the gruesome murder:

On 09/05/2017 [unnamed MS-13 member] took MCPD detectives to the gravesite located in the park and he further described the circumstances of the murder and detailed the choking, stabbing, decapitating, and dismembering the victim’s body before dumping it into a pre-dug hole.

[Unnamed MS-13 member] identified one of the other participants in the murder as an adult male he knew as Miguel and whose nickname was “Timido.”

The victim has been stabbed over one-hundred times, decapitated, dismembered, and his heart had been excised from his chest and thrown into the grave.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

November 22, 2017

UC Riverside Student Charged With Grand Theft After Swiping MAGA Hat Of Fellow Student

Initially, the charge of “grand theft” seems excessive for a hat. This is a “wobbler” crime that can be charged as either a felony or a misdemeanor. However, the provision below drops the $950 threshold value criteria when property is taken off a person’s body:

University of California -Riverside student Edith Macias achieved a degree of fame (or infamy) when she was involved in an ugly incident in September with a fellow student wearing a Make America Great Again hat. Macias ripped the hat off the head of student Matthew Vitale and then spouted profanities in a college office. Now Macias is looking at a charge of misdemeanor grand theft with the possibility of jail time.

Macias tore the hat off Vitale’s head on campus and, in the video below, is shown going into the student services office in a full rage. She screams at the staff that Vitale should not be allowed to wear the hat. The charge was filed after UC Riverside student Matthew Vitale, the student who had his Make America Great Again hat stolen from off his head, decided to press criminal theft charges against Macias.

Macias reportedly told police that she took the hat because it represented “genocide of a bunch of people” and wanted to burn it.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

Hundreds of Las Vegas shooting victims file lawsuit against Mandalay Bay owner

Several lawsuits, including the largest yet, were filed in California on Monday on behalf of people injured or present during the October mass shooting in Las Vegas. The lawsuit accuses the hotel operator MGM Resorts International of failing to employ adequate security measures at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. Several lawsuits have previously been filed in the shooting, mostly in Nevada state court.

Hundreds of victims of the October 1 mass shooting in Las Vegas filed five lawsuits on Monday in a California court against the operators of the hotel from which the gunman fired, the organizers of the country music festival he targeted, and the killer’s estate.

The largest of the lawsuits was filed on behalf of 450 people who either were injured in or witnessed the shooting, while the other four were brought by families of people who were killed or severely injured.

All five cases were filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Muhammad Aziz, a Houston-based lawyer heading the lawsuits, said they were filed in California because nearly all the plaintiffs were from the state and had been treated there. He noted that Live Nation Entertainment Inc., the event organizer, was a California-based company.

The victims accused the hotel operator MGM Resorts International and its subsidiary Mandalay Corp., which owns the hotel, of failing to properly monitor Paddock’s activities, train staff members, and employ adequate security measures.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

November 21, 2017

LAPD Investigating Nearly Two Dozen Sex Crime Cases Tied to Hollywood Figures

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is currently investigating nearly two dozen sex crime cases linked to Hollywood and the movie industry, a senior department official told NBC.

Some of the individuals under investigation are publicly known, while others have not yet been identified, the official said, adding that allegations range from sexual assault to felony rape, with some people facing multiple allegations.

As part of the investigations, the department has already collected nearly 30 “courtesy reports” of victim statements which will be referred to relevant law enforcement agencies across the country.

The official meanwhile refused to confirm the names of any of the individuals under investigation.

Some of the figures previously revealed to be under investigation by the LAPD include the disgraced movie producer Harvey Weinstein, actor Ed Westwick and top talent agent Adam Venit.

Weinstein, whose alleged years of sexual misconduct opened up the wider scandal across Hollywood, “unequivocally denies” all claims of non-consensual sex. Officials in New York, however, have said they are preparing an indictment against Weinstein on charges of raping actress Paz de la Huerta in 2010.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

November 20, 2017

New Petition For ‘Corey’s Law’ In Honor Of Corey Feldman On Track For White House

The petition requires 100,000 signatures by December 12,2017 signatures in order to go to President Trump.

There’s a new petition that is gaining traction and supporters hope it will get the signatures needed to make it to the White House. Corey’s Law is named in honor of actor, singer, and producer Corey Feldman whos legal investigation into a Hollywood pedophile ring he states abused him while a child and teen in Hollywood came to an abrupt end due to the statute of limitations. The petition asks that the statute of limitations on all child sex crimes be extended or removed completely and not just in California, but nationwide. As numerous sex scandals are making headlines each day, none are as heartwrenching as those involving children. There is uniform agreement that when it comes to the sexual abuse of children, perpetrators should never be given a free pass. Nor should victims be forced into silence for fear their abusers will sue them for defamation.

Corey Feldman supports the petition and shared the link through his official Twitter account. Those who want to sign the petition can visit the link, add their name and email address. Once signed, you will need to verify your email address through your email provider. Just simply click the confirmation link and your signature will be added.

[…]

Complete text and petition linked here.

November 18, 2017

Report: Obama DOJ Prosecuted Less Than 1% Of Criminals Who Tried To Buy Guns Illegally

“That should trigger a referral to the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) for investigation for lying on the forms.”

Over 100,000 convicted felons attempted to illegally purchase firearms each year during President Barack Obama’s eight years in the oval office, and the Obama administration did virtually nothing about it.

The Obama Department of Justice (DOJ) only “considered prosecuting” approximately 30 to 40 convicted felons per year who attempted to illegally purchase firearms — roughly .04%, the Daily Caller News Foundation reported.

Key findings from the DCNF’s investigative report include:

A June 2016 Justice Department Inspector General’s report revealed that between 2008 and 2015 the U.S. Attorney’s office considered prosecuting “less than 32 people per year” for lying on form 4473, the federal application to buy guns. (Lying on an ATF Form 4473 constitutes a felony and is punishable by a $250,000 fine and 10 years in federal prison.)

Two of every 10 gun denials referred to the ATF was sent to field offices for prosecution, a Justice Department report by the Bureau of Justice Statistics in 2013 and 2014 found. Eight of ten never faced prosecution, according to the report.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

November 15, 2017

New Mexico Democrat Congressional Candidate Arrested AGAIN For Allegedly Stalking Women

His accuser claims that he sent her repeated text messages “suggesting that he was watching her, other messages professing his love for her, and one picture of his genitals.”

Police arrested a Democratic congressional candidate on stalking charges after a woman accused him of watching her, following her, and sending her pictures of his genitals.

Authorities arrested David Alcon on Friday at an apartment complex in Albuquerque nearly two weeks after an arrest warrant was issued for him on October 30 in Santa Fe, KRQE News 13 reported.

Alcon, who was running for New Mexico’s open District 2 Congressional Seat, is accused of stalking a woman attending a Halloween party on October 28.

His accuser claims that he sent her repeated text messages “suggesting that he was watching her, other messages professing his love for her, and one picture of his genitals.” Later that night, he allegedly began texting her that he was outside of her apartment.

Police arrested Alcon in Albuquerque after they were called to an apartment complex late on Friday afternoon. The Albuquerque Police Department did not give details on what happened when they arrived on scene – only that they took Alcon into custody.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

November 10, 2017

Illegal Alien in Omaha Charged with Four Counts of Sexually Assaulting Children

An illegal alien in Nebraska has been charged with four counts of sexually molesting a child and is set for deportation, according to reports.

Omaha resident Victor Garcia-Fuentes is charged with molesting several children, but prosecutors also say he tried to intimidate witnesses and victims after he was deposited in the Douglas County Jail, according to NBC Channel 6.

Douglas County attorney Don Kleine told the media that three of the four charges are of illicit contact, and one is an allegation that he penetrated a child. “So these are very serious charges,” Kleine said.

The victims ranged between ages 5 to 12 and were reportedly abused over a span of several years, according to court documents.

Prosecutors also allege that the suspect attempted to reach out from prison to talk to the victims to get them to recant their claims. Garcia-Fuentes was already in jail on immigration violations when the victims came forward, and prosecutors charged him with the molestation.

Police say they have jailhouse recordings showing that he tried to reach out to the victims from behind bars.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

November 9, 2017

TBI human trafficking sting nets 22 arrests of men seeking sex with minors in Brentwood

A fugitive from Texas already convicted for sex with a minor charges and ten other undocumented individuals were arrested in the sting and are in the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) announced a significant human trafficking operation in Brentwood launched in October.

Over the course of three days, the TBI says 22 men were arrested seeking sex with minors.

The TBI says they posted an ad on Backpage.com offering sex for money. Two female agents posed as minor females aged 14 and 16-years-old when communicating with the men who ultimately showed up to act on the arrangement.

Among those arrested were an engineer, a chef, construction worker, and computer programmer.

A fugitive from Texas already convicted for sex with a minor charges and ten other undocumented individuals were arrested in the sting and are in the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

[…]

Complete text linked here.

Black student at Air Force Academy is found to be behind the racist messages that appeared on dorm boards saying ‘go home n******’

One of the five black students targeted by the slurs at the US Air Force Academy in September was actually responsible for the incident. Officials revealed Tuesday that the student admitted to writing the messages. Student is no longer at the school in Colorado Springs but it is not clear if the cadet was expelled or withdrew. The incident attracted nationwide attention after the academy’s superintendent gave a speech warning students that racists were not welcome at the school.

One of the black students targeted by racial slurs that were written outside dorm rooms at the US Air Force Academy was actually responsible for the incident, officials say.

Academy officials revealed on Tuesday that the cadet admitted to writing ‘go home n******’ on a whiteboard outside the dorm rooms of five black students at the Colorado Springs campus.

The student is no longer at the school but a spokesman refused to say whether the cadet withdrew or was expelled.

The cadet’s name has not been released.

The incident attracted nationwide attention in September after the academy’s superintendent gave a scathing speech warning students that racists were not welcome at the school.

In a statement on Tuesday, the academy said: ‘We can confirm that one of the cadet candidates who was allegedly targeted by racist remarks written outside of their dorm room was actually responsible for the act.

‘The individual admitted responsibility and this was validated by the investigation.

[…]

Complete text linked here.