- YouTube CEO wins ‘Free Expression Award’ sponsored by YouTube, then boasts how platform censors content creators (Video)
- Victor Davis Hanson: Fight Leftist Cancel Culture by Counter-Boycotting Woke Corporations
- Report: Online Uyghur Slave Trade Booming in China
- Welcome to Medellín, Minn., Where Elected Officials and Cops Are Afraid of BLM and Antifa Race 'Cartels'
- West Point expels eight cadets and holds 51 back a year after 73 were accused of taking part in the military academy's biggest cheating scandal in more than four decades
|The publisher P. F. Collier and Son loved the idea and asked Eliot to assemble the right collection of works. The result was a 51-volume series published in 1909 called Dr. Eliot’s Five Foot Shelf. Later it would simply be called The Harvard Classics.||Welcome to Forgotten Books, the world’s largest online library with over 1,000,000 books available on demand. This website has been designed using the very latest technologies to provide our members with many features never seen before.|
“The beauty of independence, departure, actions that rely on themselves.” ~ Walt Whitman