Category Archives: Terrorism

April 17, 2017

London attack: Terrorist was in debt from playing lottery scratchcards

The killer’s former flatmate confirmed: “He had a problem with gambling and booze. It didn’t fit in with his faith because both habits are banned under Islam. He’d always be coming back with scratchcards. He was not a good Muslim.”

Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood racked up debts feeding an addiction to Lotto scratchcards.

The jihadist, 52, was struggling to pay off two payday loans when he was shot dead outside Parliament.

He was also behind with his taxes and had struck a deal to cough up £100 ($125) a month.

But he was so hooked on scratchcards he continued to blow a fortune on them, an ex-flatmate in Birmingham revealed.

Masood, whose car and gun rampage last month killed five, also continually nipped to the supermarket for booze.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

April 13, 2017

Sweden Terrorist Attack | Ingrid Carlqvist and Stefan Molyneux (Video)

On April 7th, 2017, Central Stockholm in Sweden saw a bloody terrorist attack at the hands of a 39-year-old from Uzbekistan. Stockholm truck attacker Rakhmat Akilov hijacked a truck and drove into a crowded area killing four people and injuring 15 others. The Swedish newspaper “Aftonbladet” reported that Akilov said he was “pleased with what he had done. … I mowed down the infidels… The bombings in Syria have to end.”

April 11, 2017

Anne Marie Waters on Islamic terror: US, Canada “are in a worse place than they think they are” (Video)

“Nothing will change until the politicians change,” she says, adding that no matter where you live, the solution is the same: Close the borders and start deporting people. Do you agree?

Sweden experienced an Islamic terror attack shortly after the assault on Westminster in London.

In England, we were confronted with calls to “keep calm,” like those heard during the Blitz in World War II. But those slogans don’t apply, because at least back then, the West fought back against its enemy. Not today. We certainly didn’t call people “Nazi-phobes”…

I talked with Anne Marie Waters, the founder of Sharia Watch UK, about the latest wave of attacks. She predicts that Islamic terrorist incidents to be a weekly occurrence in Europe within the next couple of years.

Original source.

Sweden will ‘never go back’ to the days of mass immigration after failed asylum seeker launched Friday’s truck attack in Stockholm, says the country’s shell-shocked PM

Prime Minister Stefan Löfven pledged to change his country’s liberal attitude. It comes after Rakhmat Akilov, from Uzbekistan, killed four in a terror attack. He drove a 30-ton truck down into a department store in Stockholm on Friday. There are more than 3,000 migrants living unlawfully in Stockholm alone.

The Prime Minister of Sweden has vowed his country will ‘never go back’ to recent levels of mass immigration after it emerged the terrorist who killed four people in a truck attack was a failed asylum seeker.

Stefan Löfven pledged to change his country’s liberal attitude, insisting the massive influx allowed during the 2015 migrant crisis would never happen again.

Rakhmat Akilov, from Uzbekistan, hijacked the lorry and deliberately drove into pedestrians on central Stockholm’s main shopping street on Friday afternoon.

It was a copycat of the attack carried out in London last month, when Khalid Masood killed four pedestrians and injured dozens more with a Hyundai 4×4. Swedish police said there were clear similarities.

Akilov is thought to have carried out reconnaissance along his route days earlier.

Four were killed and 15 injured when he drove a 30-ton truck down a pedestrianised area and smashed into a department store. Chris Bevington, a 41-year-old father-of-two from Britain, was killed close to his office.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

April 9, 2017

Stockholm attack driver ‘deliberately targeted young children’ as he drove hijacked lorry into crowd (Video)

Truck is hijacked and driven into Stockholm department store. Man ‘arrested and claims responsibility for attack’. At least four dead and 15 injured. Swedish Prime Minister: Everything indicates this is terrorism. Crash comes after trucks used in Nice and Berlin atrocities. Suspect reported to be 39-year-old Uzbek father of four. How a terrorist brought carnage to the streets of Stockholm.

A suspected terrorist targeted young children as he drove a hijacked lorry into a crowded shopping street in Stockholm, witnesses claimed last night.

Infants’ buggies were sent “flying through the air”, one Swedish broadcaster reported, as the vehicle zigzagged along the pedestrianised Queen Street shopping district and embedded itself in the window of a department store.

“It swerved from side to side. It didn’t look out of control, it was trying to hit people,” a second witness, Glen Foran, an Australian tourist, told Reuters. “It hit people, it was terrible. It hit a pram with a kid in it, demolished it.”

Swedish police said on Saturday morning that they believe a 39-year-old suspect was behind the truck attack which left four dead and 15 injured, but declined to comment on reports that the suspect was a father-of-four from Uzbekistan.

The unnamed suspect reportedly confessed to the attack after being detained in Marsta, which is around 25 miles north of the Swedish capital.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

April 4, 2017

Le Pen Urges Moscow and the West to ‘Join Forces’ After ISIS Claims Deadly Attack in Russia

French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has urged Russia and the West to join forces against terrorism during a visit to Moscow, after ISIS claimed responsibility for an attack which killed six men in Chechnya.

According to German state broadcaster Deutsche Welle, at least six Russians serving at a National Guard base in Chechnya were killed after terrorists rushed in under cover of heavy fog. The raiding party did not succeed in entering the facility, however, and was “neutralised” following an exchange of gunfire with base personnel.

Razman Kadyrov, head of Chechnya’s regional administration, said there was “no doubt that the gunmen planned to carry out high-profile terrorist attacks using weapons [from the base] if they managed to acquire them and escape alive,” and National Guard chief Viktor Zolotov praised servicemen for “preventing numerous deaths among civilians”.

Shortly afterwards the SITE Intelligence Group, a U.S.-based think tank headed by Iraq-born Israeli analyst Rita Katz, reported that the Islamic State was claiming responsibility for the attack.

In a surprise meeting with Russian president Vladimir Putin on the day of the attack, Ms Le Pen said that “the fight against terrorism can only be truly effective if the largest nations stand side by side and join forces.”

[…]

Complete text linked here.

March 29, 2017

‘Security Risk’: Cologne Cover Up Politician Blocked Deportation of Berlin Attacker

The German state interior minister who turned down the opportunity to deport Berlin attacker Anis Amri nine months before he stole a lorry and crashed it into a Christmas market and killed 12 has been called a “security risk” by parliamentarians, amid calls for his resignation.

Socialist party North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) interior minister Ralf Jäger, who was also the politician responsible for the inadequate police response on the night of the 2015 Cologne New Year’s Eve migrant attacks, reportedly saw security reports on Berlin killer Anis Amri in March 2016. The asylum seeker used the Telegram messaging app to speak in code with contacts in Tunisia, telling them he intended to launch a suicide attack in Germany, according to documents seen by Bild Am Sonntag.

In response to the intelligence, police investigators concluded: “The prognosis is that Amri poses a threat in the sense of a terrorist attack… from the surveillance of its telecommunications, a terrorist attack is to be expected.”

Police called to have Amri deported in light of the information but were turned down by his interior ministry, with Jäger himself making clear his opinion that a deportation order was not legally enforceable. At the time of the Berlin attack, Anis Amri was marked for deportation; but despite the fact he was being monitored by the security services, the use of several identities and hold-ups with his paperwork meant he was still free.

Armin Laschet, a North Rhine-Westphalia politician of Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU) party, said the papers were “clear proof” that as interior minister, Jäger had failed in his duty. Calling for his resignation, Laschet said: “These new revelations are dramatic. Interior Minister Jäger is a security risk for people all over Germany.”

[…]

Complete text linked here.

March 25, 2017

Faith Goldy: More Muslims = More Violence (w/guest Tommy Robinson) – Video

Normally behind TheRebel.media paywall, this special episode of Faith Goldy’s premium weekly show — about the attack in London — is being made available to all.

March 24, 2017

Westminster Attacker ‘British Born’, Known to MI5

Prime Minister Theresa May has confirmed the Westminster attacker who killed three on Wednesday was “British-born” and had been investigated by security forces in the past.

Speaking in parliament, Mrs May said the man was known to police and MI5 and had been investigated “some years ago” “in relations to concerns about violent extremism”.

However, she described him as a “peripheral figure” and said, “the case is historic”.

“He was not part of the current intelligence picture”, the Prime Minister added. “His identity is known to the police and MI5, and when operational consideration allow he will be publicly identified”.

She also confirmed that six addresses in Birmingham and London had been searched in relation to the investigation and police had made seven arrests.

The terror threat level, Mrs May said, had been set at “severe” (it’s second highest level) meaning that an attack was “highly likely”. At the next, highest level, the security forces would consider an attack “imminent”.

[…]

Complete text linked here.

March 23, 2017

US-Israeli Citizen New Suspect Behind Jewish Community Center Threats

The male suspect reportedly used computer programs to hide his location and has made similar threats in Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.

Authorities have arrested a 19-year-old dual U.S.-Israeli citizen whom they have reason to believe is behind the recent threats on Jewish community centers across the U.S., the Jerusalem Post has learned.

As of Thursday, with a gag order on the probe lifted by the Rishon Lezion Magistrate’s Court, which extended his detention, sources indicate that most of the cases of threats against Jewish communities and organizations, though not all, led investigators back to Israel.

[…]

Complete text linked here.