Asia’s biggest health concerns

80% of all Asian deaths are related to lifestyle choices of the populace…whether it be obesity, smoking, drinking, sexual activities, eating salted fish (leads to many stomach type cancers)…breathing pollution everyday…the other 20% would be the genetic related deaths.

Original source.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *