Video: IFNM Public Service Announcement – Never Leave Candles Unattended

Never leave candles unattended. The consequences could be devastating. One candle burned down this house in Nuevo, CA on January 15th, 2012.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*


*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>